Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

~~~ Wow, 2011 ended with a great bash and 2012 came in relaxing. Hope everyone has a blessed 2012. 

My blogger way of bringing in the new year is a tradition way of asking, "What are your new year's resolutions?"

Mine? Probably the same way it's always been:

1) Organize and consolidate. Here's a youtube video of my dear friend Linda doing a great compact fold to organize your plastic grocery bags. Every since I started doing this fold, my storage space has increased. Try it! it's easy. :) Hope it helps you too. (There's music to it. If it's techno, I don't know how it got there...if it's a cute song, I've been trying to put that on there so enjoy)




2) Exercise. Anyone wanna dance? I'm registering this week and I've also started walking/jogging everyday. My neighborhood has so many hills it's a total workout! I need to lose 20 more pounds.

3) And this is a mommy brain resolution... Get my dates straight. Here are free printables to CUTE year long calendars from Living Locurto. I love the way she displays them too! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment